Are There FMO's who Offer Group Health to Agents?

on7of9

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have search a few FMO sites, nothing surfaced about offering of personal benefits. What do independent agents, of all genre's, do for health insurance? Assuming, that they buy health insurance.

I have search a few FMO sites, nothing surfaced about offering of personal benefits. What do independent agents, of all genre's, do for health insurance? Assuming, that they buy health insurance.

Senior Life Ins. Co. has a group plan for agents. Qualify by production, they use a rolling 3 month ave. for qualification purposes. They even help pay for your monthly premium based on your production.

I am, with ING Strategic Distribution which offers benefits a well. This is an independent contract and I can contract with additional companies, but payouts and premium are based on your ING production. No affiliation fees unless you are are also using ING Financial Partners. Compare the costs when looking for this type of relationship.

I contracted with a major med company and wrote myself a policy.

i was thinking about that tins, seems i've seen that on the forums somewhere. It would certain defray the cost. But somehow, for some reason, it feels counter-intuitive to me.

I guess one could say i believe in the company/product enough to invest in it myself. You would really to know your product...

Thanks for confirming that option.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I guess the best thing to do with:
1. Senior Life Ins. Co.
2. Brokers Alliance
3. ING

is to call, nothing I can easily find on the web sites, but it sounds deeply involved with levels of production.

To wit, i bring absolutely nothing to the table.

But this is important to me, and I'd like to thank all for taking the time and the thoughtfulness to respond.

Last edited:
i was thinking about that tins, seems i've seen that on the forums somewhere. It would certain defray the cost. But somehow, for some reason, it feels counter-intuitive to me.

You have your state's #1 leading indy health expert right here on the forum.
Send Dave a PM and ask him his advice on which health insurance to go with.

Back