Are There Good Lead Companies for Recruiting Insurance Agents?

grom0007

Is there a lead service for hiring and recruiting agents, the same way there is for potential customers? If so, what are they?

I think you can buy list of licensed agents from some state insurance departments.
Go to your own ins dept site and check and see if they list agents if you haven't tried it yet.

Try any last name or search John A. All agents beginning with a last name starting with A May pop up.

Last edited:
Getting agents isn't that hard, you can literally just run an ad on craigslist. You could also work with a recruiter if you wanted someone particularly good, but it sounds more like you're interested in mass recruiting.

What type of an agent are you looking to recruit?

Getting agents isn't that hard, you can literally just run an ad on craigslist. You could also work with a recruiter if you wanted someone particularly good, but it sounds more like you're interested in mass recruiting.

What type of an agent are you looking to recruit?

Experienced agents preferably...its for a product that is more lke pre-need than final expense...looking for a service that does the initial groundwork of contacting and providing interested agents that would be awaiting my phonecall or something similar where Im paying for an agent prospect/lead per each lead, or something like that....

Experienced agents preferably...its for a product that is more lke pre-need than final expense...looking for a service that does the initial groundwork of contacting and providing interested agents that would be awaiting my phonecall or something similar where Im paying for an agent prospect/lead per each lead, or something like that....

Yup, recruiter/headhunter.

Thanks but im looking for specific names/links/prices that people can post in this thread for me to check out

Not going to happen the way you're hoping for. A headhunter is usually find to be at least five figures per employee. You might get away with a staffing agency as well, but nothing structured the way you're looking.

Back