Are these Questions Most Likely...

SwankyDreams

will appear on the state exam for life, accident, & health?

i944dotphotobucketdotcom/albums/ad285/swankydreams/photo_zps15b0ee35dotjpg

Can't post links yet :(

----------

Anyone know? Just making sure.

----------

will appear on the state exam for life, accident, & health?

i944dotphotobucketdotcom/albums/ad285/swankydreams/photo_zps15b0ee35dotjpg

Can't post links yet :(

----------

----------

You still haven't taken that test?:twitchy:

Don't worry which questions will be on the test. Just study the material and answer the questions.

It's not that I am worried or not, it's the fact I like to cover everything I have studied for. Accident, life, health, & law. All read, all test questions studied. Is the national state exam taken online or a certain location in Chicago Illinois? I feel confident I'm ready. Just like to make a final review of everything.

I know for my state it would is taken at a specific location. But really it is usually not as bad as you think. Pass and move on. It really is as simple as that, for what it is worth. Good luck!

Thanks mate. One last concern.

I have two certificates from the class. Of those certificate, are those tested individually of the subject or altogether?

That one I do not know for sure. Mine if I recall correctly, were tested in 2 tests but had so much overlap that it really could have been one. My tests were engineered so that if you understood the concepts then you were fine. Don't try to cherry pic specifics. Also, I will say be on the look out for nots and excepts in the questions. It makes the answer 180 from what you would think. That and count your negatives...they seem to love dou me negative questions which as I am sure you know would make the answer a positive. Make sense?

I took the test...but I was close. First exam, I had a score of 70 / 67 % Very very close.

Second test 70 / 65 %

They gave me a chart of weakness and strengths what to study.

----------

First test areas needs improvement: Policy Provision, Clauses, riders, or social insurance.

Second test areas needs improvement: types of policies, taxes, retirements, & other insurance concepts.

Any tips?

I took the test...but I was close. First exam, I had a score of 70 / 67 % Very very close.

Second test 70 / 65 %

They gave me a chart of weakness and strengths what to study.

----------

First test areas needs improvement: Policy Provision, Clauses, riders, or social insurance.

Second test areas needs improvement: types of policies, taxes, retirements, & other insurance concepts.

Any tips?

Looks like you need this.

ImageProxy.mvc
Start studying for your Property & Casualty license with Kaplan today! At Kaplan, we're committed to our students, and our instructors have a combined 2,928 years of experience in the financial and insurance industries! If you'd like to expand your portfolio, consider pursuing your Property & Casualty license with us. Our Premium Package includes live classes, and all the tools you would expect from the industry leader in exam prep! Upcoming Classes in Illinois Chicago
Class Start Dates:
January 8, February 5
ImageProxy.mvc
Downer's Grove
Class Start Dates:
January 27
ImageProxy.mvc

Schaumburg
Class Start Dates:
February 24
ImageProxy.mvc
The Premium
Study Solution
In addition to expert instruction and InstructorLink™ online resources, Kaplan's Premium Study Package gives you access to the following for only $229. Get started today! • Mastery Exam • License Exam Manual • State Law Supplement • Class Notes • Insurance Pro™ QBank • OnDemand Video Library • MP3 Audio Review
ImageProxy.mvc
ImageProxy.mvc
877.749.6850 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 877.749.6850 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting | www.kfeducation.com/insurance-lic
ImageProxy.mvc

Just stop man. I just passed half the exam. And guess what? I only need to pass the other half portion of it. The advice you've given only sends me in the dark.

Back