Are You Guys Slow Right Now?

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
I mean I know it's Xmas time but the last 3-4 business days I've been like done working after only 4-5 hours....

...I....Don't like this feeling...I prefer mayhem & more sales then I can handle. I watched a movie for the first time in like 1.5 years & all I could think about was how much of a time waster it was.

Last two weeks were crazy. Today I called my work line to make sure it was still connected

It hasn't been all out mayhem, but had more going on than I'd expected.

Most notably, just signed my first direct contract with a preferred carrier. Even if it's a smaller one. Exciting times.

I mean I know it's Xmas time but the last 3-4 business days I've been like done working after only 4-5 hours....

...I....Don't like this feeling...I prefer mayhem & more sales then I can handle. I watched a movie for the first time in like 1.5 years & all I could think about was how much of a time waster it was.

Are you primarily personal lines? 1/1 is a big date for commercial, busy time.

Haulers. I think they're in al so you may know them. No home yet, personal and commercial auto, garage liability and some gl. Commission is pretty standard.

They have a pretty specific niche, but it aligns very well with my m.o. of targeting scumbag captive business.

The name of the game, for me, has been can I do this without the "help" of a soul-sucking cluster. This is definitely a solid step in that direction.

well good for you. I think if you're writing good business & in this for the long haul...then this route will pay off. You may have years of no profit sharing until you get your book volume up, but then (contingent upon loss ratios..) you won't be giving up a cut to a group. OR....1 loss could throw you out anyway. It's a whole quagmire, but I do believe your route (at least for me..) would have been the best approach early on.

Back