Are You Looking for a Great Contract and the Support of a Group?

ButlerS

I have a tax business and an insurance agency and we are looking to bring on new agents and give them great contracts without any production requirements. We would also be happy to help with tax advise and traning for agents that work with us. If you are interest send me and email because I would love to talk to you. Steve

Re: Are You Looking for a Great Contract and the Support of a Gro

What state are you in?

I have a tax business and an insurance agency and we are looking to bring on new agents and give them great contracts without any production requirements. We would also be happy to help with tax advise and traning for agents that work with us. If you are interest send me and email because I would love to talk to you. Steve

Hi Mr Lers,

I may have some interest.

My starting requirements are 173% 13.5% - 18% renewal depending on product. 20 appointments a week which I will gladly co=op the cost to $9.50 each. I would of course like to leave the door open to discuss bonus levels once I produce. Also overides.

This may sound a bit steep. But I am an experienced agent. There is a unlicensed guy on here wanting $80,000.00 base, appointments and a new car!:swoon:

Hi Mr Lers,

I may have some interest.

My starting requirements are 173% 13.5% - 18% renewal depending on product. 20 appointments a week which I will gladly co=op the cost to $9.50 each. I would of course like to leave the door open to discuss bonus levels once I produce. Also overides.

This may sound a bit steep. But I am an experienced agent. There is a unlicensed guy on here wanting $80,000.00 base, appointments and a new car!:swoon:
Stephen Butlers,
I think Wino's proposal is fair to an experienced agent. I like to see better renewals. I'd take only 170% 1st year and 20% years 2-10. Also, 8% maintenance years 11+.
I'm willing to go in a bit more on the pre-set appointments ($10.25), but I need 25 per week.
Also, gas reimbursment.
Lastly, we should discuss bonuses should I meet certain production requirements.
I'm glad we found eachother!!
-Tins

Back