Ari Galper? Mixed Reviews

ShanHikari

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Like the title states, Ari Galper, has a lot of mixed reviews on his cold calling and prospecting. So frankly speaking is it worth it to or not. Obviously I'm a get some reps in here saying "its best thing since canned bread!" (I miss canned bread)... And then I'm a get more people that say its blah blah yea, maybe, idk, who is that, no.

What's his whole point, I get building trust with your clients, it seems that all he focuses on in his free trail.

So is that it? Or does it actually have value that can be incorporated into cold calling to make it "less painful" & build "better client relationships" or is it utter bunk.

Just curious to see what others think about it.

For those that don't know what it is its much like Sandler method here's a link to the website.

The World's #1 Trust-Based Sales Trainer - Ari Galper's Unlock The Game

Opinions?

Like the title states, Ari Galper, has a lot of mixed reviews on his cold calling and prospecting. So frankly speaking is it worth it to or not. Obviously I'm a get some reps in here saying "its best thing since canned bread!" (I miss canned bread)... And then I'm a get more people that say its blah blah yea, maybe, idk, who is that, no.

What's his whole point, I get building trust with your clients, it seems that all he focuses on in his free trail.

So is that it? Or does it actually have value that can be incorporated into cold calling to make it "less painful" & build "better client relationships" or is it utter bunk.

Just curious to see what others think about it.

For those that don't know what it is its much like Sandler method here's a link to the website.

The World's #1 Trust-Based Sales Trainer - Ari Galper's Unlock The Game

Opinions?

I know it's not exactly what you asked, but Sandler has a MUCH better reputation. I would vote for "fogetting" ari and investing in Sandler if you need some guidance.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And another bit of advice....pick ONE and go with it whole heartedly. If you start looking to see what's out there to figure out what's best, you'll never get started (which is the most important part of the equation).

Last edited:
Once upon a time, I called Ari's sales office. I ended up talking with a nice person (not Ari). I wanted information and figured I'd see how their unlock the game worked.

To be honest, I was less than impressed. I called to get the 30 second sales pitch, but I had to ask the questions. Now, there was no pressure, but there wasn't any information provided unless I specifically asked. The approach didn't work for me.

The lady was going to call back in a few days to see if I had any other questions. She never did call, I never did buy.

My take away was pretty simple. Don't pressure people into buying. Don't have diarrehea of the mouth when selling. Don't talk a client out of a sale (unless its the right thing to do). Have a natural, conversational approach, don't act like you need the sale, etc, etc.

Not sure it was anything revolutionary, but it's always good to freshen up on some basics. The lady I talked to could have listened a bit better, when I asked 'What is this and why should I buy it', it was a good opportunity to educate me, without being pushy. She missed the mark.

Dan

Last edited:
I agree with the idea of " just being yourself ". I was driving down the road the other day, saw an old gentleman rakeing leaves in his yard, I stopped and said, "Hey, you need some life insurance ? " His response was, " I don't know, I might." I backed up, pulled in his driveway, talked for awhile and set up an appointment. I think some people like the, impromtu, neighborly approach.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the idea of " just being yourself ". I was driving down the road the other day, saw an old gentleman rakeing leaves in his yard, I stopped and said, "Hey, you need some life insurance ? " His response was, " I don't know, I might." I backed up, pulled in his driveway, talked for awhile and set up an appointment. I think some people like the, impromtu, neighborly approach.

That is simply amazing you can do that where you live. I tried something similar here in San Diego, man I got cussed out till I drove away. I always have to make sure people are defenseless when going up to ask about life or health to make sure I don't get a crazy Chinese lady throwing rice at me to get out of her store...

As for the reviews on it I found a download, not quiet legal but I wanted to see what it was. Wasn't for me, wasn't anything I didn't already know about being polite, becoming the trusted adviser, be helpful and solve their problems. Sounds pretty much like what I do now.

Thanks for your help everyone. I think I'll stick to being myself instead of becoming an Ari drone.

Well, for some reason, I think the impromtu approach will work better in rural settings than in the city. Folks in rural areas are not as used to being hasseld and marketed to.

Hi everyone,

Ari Galper's system is fantastic. I should know I used to teach it to the Unlock The Gamers. If you would like more information on selling strategies, check out my site learnhowtolaunch.com or contact me personally and I can do a FREE sales strategy session with you.

Sandler and Unlock The Game have completely different focuses. Both solve different things.

Happy selling everyone!

M:0)

Learn many methods, thoroughly, and pivot as needed. There is no one-size-fits-all. What can be more simple (hard) than that

Back