ARLIC to Cigna Commission

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
Client currently on ARLIC. Moving to Cigna. I'm the agent on the ARLIC policy, too.

So do I get the full commish at 7 years (or whatever it is) on the new Cigna policy? Or do I only get the remaining 4 years (3 on ARLIC, 4 on Cigna).

This moving of policies is a major PITA.

New Era / PALIC is the only carrier I know that (is supposed to) pay new FYC and start a new 7 yr period.

While changing policies is a PITA your clients will love you saving them money and will send hundreds of referrals your way.

Client currently on ARLIC. Moving to Cigna. I'm the agent on the ARLIC policy, too.

So do I get the full commish at 7 years (or whatever it is) on the new Cigna policy? Or do I only get the remaining 4 years (3 on ARLIC, 4 on Cigna).

This moving of policies is a major PITA.
"Compensation on internal policy replacements, exchanges and conversions will be reduced by at least 50% (or eliminated entirely) or compensated according to CHLIC guidelines in effect at the time the policy is written."

I guess you'll have to call Cigna to find out, as that sounds like double talk. :laugh:

Is another company an option at all? Internal replacement rules are bs imo. Do whats best for a client but it there is an alternative, a guys gonna eat!

DAMNIT.

I need all $22 dollars a month. It better not be $11. How will we eat? The kids will have holes in their shoes for another month!

Chaz...I got 3 new people today. Total marketing costs to date? $0

DAMNIT.

I need all $22 dollars a month. It better not be $11. How will we eat? The kids will have holes in their shoes for another month!

My best referral is from a lady that retired from a college here. She sends me referrals it seems every other month.
But my normal F2F referrals only trickle in. Maybe once a month I get a call. Sometimes more. But I think with your method of finding clients, it creates more of a rapport.

My total marketing cost to date just hit $5k today.

DAMNIT.

Surely you've bought cookies and doughnuts by now.

Back