Arrythmia/ irregular heartbeat Carrier recommendations

azmedsupagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
Help! Arrythmia/irregular heartbeat anyone?

Ok so I know this is a long shot... Besides AARP, does anyone know which carriers if any will consider a med supp applicant that is being treated for arrythmia/irregular heartbeat?

She is currently taking medication for this condition so at this point I think shes out of luck. She has no GI, OE, or IEP. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

perhaps Medico?

Last edited:
Re: Help! Arrythmia/irregular heartbeat anyone?

Ok so I know this is a long shot... Besides AARP, does anyone know which carriers if any will consider a med supp applicant that is being treated for arrythmia/irregular heartbeat?

She is currently taking medication for this condition so at this point I think shes out of luck. She has no GI, OE, or IEP. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

perhaps Medico?

Oxford Life will consider her. Depends on if it's stable and whatever else she might have wrong with her.

perhaps Medico?

What do you mean by treatment? If it's just medication and it has been longer than 2 years then you could get her into quite a few companies.

What do you mean by treatment? If it's just medication and it has been longer than 2 years then you could get her into quite a few companies.

its just being treated with an occasional medication when she has an episode. The last time she needed medication was about 1 year ago. I spoke with an underwriter at Medico, it looks like she has a good chance with them. At least they said its not an instant decline....

Back