As Democrats Talk Single Payer, Private Medicare Advantage Soars

Feb 4, 2019

1. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    I agree, I was just pointing out the talking points that several female Libs are using as they run for President. They promise free everything. I guess they actually believe that money grows on trees. Goats grow on trees...but not money. Silly Libs. :laugh:

2. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    If Bernie had his way, health insurance would be obsolete. So I wouldn’t say it would never happen here. More and more people are thinking it should all be “free”

Chazm, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Newby

Newby Guru

State:
    Indiana
    I've told this story before but three times in my working history, politicians have ripped rugs out from under me with the stroke of a pen.

Always keep your "Who moved my Cheese" book handy.

Newby, Feb 5, 2019
  4. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    I always like seeing people on the street's answers when asked how the free stuff will be paid for. :twitchy:

5. policywunk

policywunk Expert

I imagine that a medicare for all system would be means tested and those under 65 people would pay much more for part A and B then those over 65 to keep the medicare trust fund solvent.Medicare Advantage has really been a big success as far as keeping seniors healthy and containing cost so It seems like it it would also work for under 65.