As the Tax Deadline Approaches Let's Be Safe Out There

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
As the deadline approaches and we all have to fill out the dreaded Schedule C (tons of fun, I know) let's all be reminded to play nicely with the IRS:

Insurance agent jailed for over-stating his business expenses to IRS | Insurance & Financial Advisor I IFAwebnews.com

"Ushiroda, whose business was on Maui, falsely stating the cost of doing business on his Schedule C for that year. He admitted in court that he had filed false tax returns for the calendar years 2003 through 2007, for a tax loss to the United States in the amount of $911,878 and a loss to the State of Hawaii, where he also filed false tax returns for the same years, in the amount of $205,715.

Starting in 2003, he began to overstate his Schedule C expenses by over twofold because he needed more money to support his lifestyle, which included supporting his own family, consisting of a wife and two adult children; his elderly parents; and a separate family and residence on Maui as a result of an extramarital affair that began in 2003, prosecutors said."

I'm not rich enough to cheat so my wife has no worries. Unless my mistress wants to rendezvous at the local Taco Bell.

Last edited:
I'm not rich enough to cheat so my wife has no worries. Unless my mistress wants to rendezvous at the local Taco Bell.

Even if the mistress likes Taco Bell, I definitely can't afford a divorce. My wife likes to remind me on occassion that I can't afford to leave (or I guess in this case, her to leave me).

this guy was a baller.

$911K over 5 yrs in taxes. And that didn't include what he did pay in those 5 yrs.

The more money you make, the more they watch you...

How the hell did he owe $911k?????

The income on that must have been in the millions though right???

Even if the mistress likes Taco Bell, I definitely can't afford a divorce. My wife likes to remind me on occassion that I can't afford to leave (or I guess in this case, her to leave me).

I tell my wife this marriage is until death due us part....So if she wants a divorce she better be ready to meet her maker :)

Seriously we all know why Divorces are so dang expensive...Its because they are worth it.

My account has been hacked and the above post came from the hacker :)

Back