ASAP Quotes Website

I guess you haven't heard. Earlier today, ASAP Quotes filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy in San Diego, Ca. When you call their offices, you get a recording from them offering complete refunds to.....I can't go on any longer. Sorry. Just kidding. I just logged in without any problems. ASAP is alive and well.

I guess you haven't heard. Earlier today, ASAP Quotes filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy in San Diego, Ca. When you call their offices, you get a recording from them offering complete refunds to.....I can't go on any longer. Sorry. Just kidding. I just logged in without any problems. ASAP is alive and well.

Sweet Chumps..... :laugh::yes::laugh::yes::laugh:

I should have expected that!:biggrin:

I had the same problem yesterday. It somehow came from me saving my pasword on firefox. When I cleared it out it worked just fine.

Back