Asap Quotes

Contact rate is extremely low.

Close rate is extremely low.

Leads appear to be sharing affiliate sources of some top lead companies, the names of which you can fill in the blanks.

For $8 shared or $18 to $20 exclusive the price is too high for the lead quality they are producing.

They are pretty easy to deal with and returns seem fair, but quality is no better than 5 other lead companies I can name and I am a bit suspicious of some marketing when I see a lead come from ASAP and another large lead company within 1 minute (this happened about 10 times in one day).

Of course ASAP claims the consumer went to multiple sites, but when this happens 10 times in one day within a few minutes - you can fill in the blanks.

I am still testing a few things, but I see no ROI at the price and quality they deliver.

I have had decent success. Not the best, not the worst.

Owner claims they do not sell to other lead vendors or to phone mills.

But I guess your comments put that claim into question . . .

They also claim they do not use affiliates. I have to admit I am suspicious that they can generate the volume they do without affiliates.

My ROI so far (and it is early in the game) is in the moderate range.

They also claim they do not use affiliates. I have to admit I am suspicious that they can generate the volume they do without affiliates.

Exactly.

They claim all leads (consumers) go to ASAPQUOTES.COM.

So far not one lead we have asked has ever heard of that site or recognized the site in any form or fashion. Explain that one.

Exactly.

They claim all leads (consumers) go to ASAPQUOTES.COM.

So far not one lead we have asked has ever heard of that site or recognized the site in any form or fashion. Explain that one.

I have been using ASAP for 4 months (for exclusive leads) and I can assure you most of the leads generated to me come from www.gohealth.com. I've put a test lead in at www.gohealth.com and I received the lead to my ASAP account within 10 minutes. Most of my prospects tell me they were on www.gohealth.com when asked.

From time to time I hear they thought they were requesting quotes for Blue Cross (actually an affiliate redirect stemming from a Blue Cross landing page).

A couple of times, my prospects told me they were called by an automated system (broadcast) asking them if they want to speak to an agent press 1.

Most of all my prospects are shown quotes instantly at www.gohealth.com and I am just a follow up guy.

The return policy was fair, but a few agents were pulling some nonsense and now ASAP is scrutinizing every single return. Overall, they are pleasant to deal with, but in the last 2 months my ROI has fallen dramatically from the beginning months I used ASAP. I've been searching for other lead sources ever since I heard about www.gohealth.com and the broadcast press 1 to speak to an agent BS.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They are not owned by prospect zone, talked to the owner the other day about a lead credit. Really easy to deal with.
better than your usual shared leads, very little junk.

Have not tried their exclusives because I am doing fine with the shared.

If ASAP is not owned by prospect zone, www.gohealth.com is I believe. And, this is where most of their leads are generated from.

Last edited:
Stop the presses.

If leads are coming from GOHEALTH this is indeed a Prospect Zone company / website.

The press 1 is Norvax "live transfer" lead technology.

I was told by ASAP most of their leads come from Health Insurance Leads, Exclusive Health Insurance Leads from ASAP Quotes - which is of course not true when you talk with consumers.

The first thing my agent CSR's asked me (day 1) was "Is Prospect Zone and ASAP the same company?"

Again something is fishy.

I will be sending this to ASAP and if they are getting leads from GoHealth they will be giving me a 100% refund and I want full explanation as well.

Last edited:
I think something must be up with ASAP Quotes.

I did a dummy lead a few weeks ago. Their claim that they don't sell to "phone mills" turned out to be false.

Left two voicemails for them over a four or five day period...no return call.

No business from me.

If they can't return calls from prospective customer, I can only imagine what the responsiveness would be like if I needed some service...

Back