Asap Quotes

All internet lead companies go in cycles. Even the bad ones can be good for a while, the good ones will be bad every once in a while. You just have to learn to watch the cycles.

Geography plays a big part as well. The more populated, the longer the bad cycles for the lead companies (more agents seem willing to buy the very limited number of leads ends up leading to more garbage created).

It really doesn't take to long to figure out a lead source, good or bad. Just don't sign up for ones that require a long term commitment of a high number of leads. Remember, a lead company may have to spend some money getting you leads (especially if they are exclusive), so a small minimum is okay.

Dan

For what it is worth, I received a cold call soliciting me to buy their leads today. The call came in on an 800 number I have inactive which is only posted on my NORVAX profile.

It makes sense after reading this forum.

Interesting...

For what it is worth, I received a cold call soliciting me to buy their leads today. The call came in on an 800 number I have inactive which is only posted on my NORVAX profile.

Yes...very interesting. The ASAP/Prospect Zone relationship is one of mystery...

On my credit card statement, the ASAP 800# is the same 800# as Norvax's from my QE charge.

OK, here's your chance (from an email I rec'd earlier today):

We are currently in the process of putting together our second issue of Norvax News - a publication exclusively for clients of Norvax with tips, techniques, and updates to your Norvax account that you can use to become more successful!

In this issue, we're interviewing Norvax and ProspectZone's Director of Lead Generation, Michael Mahoney. He is responsible for every lead that is generated and distributed to agents.

Michael has agreed to take YOUR questions, and answer them in the upcoming issue.

This is a chance to ask Mike anything you would like regarding our leads (e.g. lead quality, how we generate, our return policy, etc.)

No questions are off limits - ask away!

If you'd like to submit a question, please click here now!

Has anyone noticed this with ASAP---> You received the lead 30-40 minutes after it pops up on their website and when emailed it's time stamped at the earlier time NOT when you actually get it. The leads are also sent 3 0r 4 at the same time.

Lou

Has anyone noticed this with ASAP---> You received the lead 30-40 minutes after it pops up on their website and when emailed it's time stamped at the earlier time NOT when you actually get it. The leads are also sent 3 0r 4 at the same time.

Lou

Lou I have that happen to me as well. The thing with ASAP for me though is that my ROI is still there. My rule is that if I have a 6:1 ROI or better, the lead source stays. They are at least that, so they stay.

Back