Ascend enrollment

Fisher

Guru
1000 Post Club
GA
I might be forced to use the Ascend enrollment system for 1 company this AEP. Anyone out there that can tell me that it's great or that it sucks?

Works great with Aetna and Coventry. Not sure why it would be any different with another.
You can’t get it in the App Store for apple, that’s been my only issue. If it starts crashing I have to delete it and figure out how to DL it again

Ascend as been a HUGE headache trying to download. Started download at 9 am yesterday. 23 hours later, still less than 20% downloaded. Aetna tells me this is just a bandwidth issue ad to be patient. Meanwhile, I'm missing enrollments, and trying to tell my clients to be patient, "Aetna is having a few issues, we'll enroll you tomorrow."

Now its tomorrow, and this ascend app has turned me into a liar. Anyone else know how to get this app quick?

Ascend as been a HUGE headache trying to download. Started download at 9 am yesterday. 23 hours later, still less than 20% downloaded. Aetna tells me this is just a bandwidth issue ad to be patient. Meanwhile, I'm missing enrollments, and trying to tell my clients to be patient, "Aetna is having a few issues, we'll enroll you tomorrow."

Now its tomorrow, and this ascend app has turned me into a liar. Anyone else know how to get this app quick?

I actually got a new iPad and lost the app. Do you have the website link to download it?
I’ll do paper apps in the meantime.

I've used the coventry ascend program on my laptop a few times throughout this year, and found it to be pretty convenient. It's worth noting that you don't have to record the presentation to proceed with the application, and on the PPO, you dont have to select a PCP to proceed either, just leave it blank. And I think there's a SOA via text option, which is convenient.

I've used the coventry ascend program on my laptop a few times throughout this year, and found it to be pretty convenient. It's worth noting that you don't have to record the presentation to proceed with the application, and on the PPO, you dont have to select a PCP to proceed either, just leave it blank. And I think there's a SOA via text option, which is convenient.

I agree, do you have the link? I lost it

Yes,
I'm trying to download through the link Aetna sent me last week, just a massive headache getting it on an iPad. Did two paper apps last night and could have gotten $50 extra per application by having them do the health check if it would have been on the ascend app. They are having a webinar tomorrow, want to get it going dang it!

Back