Ascend enrollment

Yes,
I'm trying to download through the link Aetna sent me last week, just a massive headache getting it on an iPad. Did two paper apps last night and could have gotten $50 extra per application by having them do the health check if it would have been on the ascend app. They are having a webinar tomorrow, want to get it going dang it!
I bring a surface pro with me for ascend and use my ipad mini for the others. It seems repetitive, but I still feel spoiled not having to do paper apps

I bring a surface pro with me for ascend and use my ipad mini for the others. It seems repetitive, but I still feel spoiled not having to do paper apps

I called Aetna and got a link again to use my iPad app. You shouldn’t have to use 2

SHE uses Ascend for Aetna and Allwell.
LEAN for UHC
Enrollment Hub for Humana
BlueCross I use their website to enroll electronically.
❤️

I use Ascend all the time for Aetna enrollments, it's a great product. I also recently gained access to a platform (from one of my FMOs) that allows MAPD enrollments to multiple carriers - I can do Aetna, Humana, and UHC on it (carriers I have with that FMO). This platform looks pretty much like the core of Ascend - I don't believe that Aetna internally developed Ascend and maybe we'll see their software access start to proliferate.

I use Ascend all the time for Aetna enrollments, it's a great product. I also recently gained access to a platform (from one of my FMOs) that allows MAPD enrollments to multiple carriers - I can do Aetna, Humana, and UHC on it (carriers I have with that FMO). This platform looks pretty much like the core of Ascend - I don't believe that Aetna internally developed Ascend and maybe we'll see their software access start to proliferate.

Wonder if it’s from premier. I just got access to it and it’s way easier than ascend. But I like ascends text soa

SHE uses Ascend for Aetna and Allwell.
LEAN for UHC
Enrollment Hub for Humana
BlueCross I use their website to enroll electronically.
❤️

Thanks for clarification. I am still hesitant to dive into MAPD world. I am having trouble identifying how to scale a strategy w so many compliance issues.

So I did finally get ascend working on my desktop. My first attempt I downloaded it to my laptop and tried to enroll my T65 neighbor. Huge fail. I had to complete the process w a new SOA the next day on my desktop over the phone.

So I bought a refurbished ipad, and didn't realize until after it arrived that it didn't support IOS neccessary for ascend.

I can close $2500 of annual commissions/day in ACA world over the phone.

Dont think my sales approach works as well w medicare.

Back