ASI Apointment

Jul 13, 2015

1. cgreene

cgreene Guru

Looking at starting new agency and would like appointment with ASI. I am captive now and average about 400k premium a year. Any advice would be great.

cgreene, Jul 13, 2015
  2. blue_wynd

blue_wynd Guru

Go to their website and put down your info. Someone will contact you. You might need to join a network to get an appointment though.

3. cgreene

cgreene Guru

Been trying to find one that offers them. I have only found Iroquois so far.

cgreene, Jul 13, 2015
  4. blue_wynd

blue_wynd Guru

Check out the group I pmed you. Depending on your state, they might be able to help.

5. agentinsouth

agentinsouth Guru

ASI territory reps are pretty proud of themselves :)

You might want to build an ASI book through agentsecure.com and then show them your accomplishment w/ their product.... Just one idea.

6. Verbgravy

Verbgravy Expert

It's been my experience that they're pretty liberal with their appointment process. If you have Progressive on the auto side, it's pretty much automatic. Either way, just go to their site and apply for an appointment. I'd be shocked if you didn't get it.

7. agentinsouth

agentinsouth Guru

I am in a "coastal" state, they have a different attitude here.

8. Verbgravy

Verbgravy Expert

I guess so. The process was pretty liberal here.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  9. indienoise

indienoise Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    Same issue here. I haven't even tried ASI because they seem to be scaling back here in SC, Arrowhead (Universal) is supposed to be easy to get, even they wouldn't, though I have experience and production history. Only property-only carrier I am directly appointed with currently is UPCIC. Seems location can have a good bit to do with how easy appointments are to come by.

10. cgreene

cgreene Guru

Insurance pro agencies really does seem like the best option right now. I'm just waiting to find out what their upfront cost are in with the commission plans are like.

cgreene, Jul 14, 2015