ASI Apointment

cgreene

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looking at starting new agency and would like appointment with ASI. I am captive now and average about 400k premium a year. Any advice would be great.

Been trying to find one that offers them. I have only found Iroquois so far.

Looking at starting new agency and would like appointment with ASI. I am captive now and average about 400k premium a year. Any advice would be great.

ASI territory reps are pretty proud of themselves :)

You might want to build an ASI book through agentsecure.com and then show them your accomplishment w/ their product.... Just one idea.

It's been my experience that they're pretty liberal with their appointment process. If you have Progressive on the auto side, it's pretty much automatic. Either way, just go to their site and apply for an appointment. I'd be shocked if you didn't get it.

It's been my experience that they're pretty liberal with their appointment process. If you have Progressive on the auto side, it's pretty much automatic. Either way, just go to their site and apply for an appointment. I'd be shocked if you didn't get it.

I am in a "coastal" state, they have a different attitude here.

Same issue here. I haven't even tried ASI because they seem to be scaling back here in SC, Arrowhead (Universal) is supposed to be easy to get, even they wouldn't, though I have experience and production history. Only property-only carrier I am directly appointed with currently is UPCIC. Seems location can have a good bit to do with how easy appointments are to come by.

Insurance pro agencies really does seem like the best option right now. I'm just waiting to find out what their upfront cost are in with the commission plans are like.

Back