Asset Based LTC Without Underwriting

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
I have a sizable case (and expect more) that wants to purchase OneAmerica's AssetCare 1, but I don't believe they're going to be able to get underwritten due to health issues (previous cancer).

They love the concept as the product fits perfect for them. Is there another product that anyone knows of that has the features of beating a savings account (the current allocation), with a tax-free gain that can be used for LTC if it doesn't eventually get used as a death benefit?

I have a sizable case (and expect more) that wants to purchase OneAmerica's AssetCare 1, but I don't believe they're going to be able to get underwritten due to health issues (previous cancer).

They love the concept as the product fits perfect for them. Is there another product that anyone knows of that has the features of beating a savings account (the current allocation), with a tax-free gain that can be used for LTC if it doesn't eventually get used as a death benefit?

How about OneAmerica's:

AnnuityCare

or

AnnuityCare2

:biggrin:

Or Forethought ForeCare as plan b if cancer treatment over 2 years ago.

Bumping this up....

LTC Adviser (et al)

Any thoughts on these One America products? I was on a webinar last week, was fairly impressed. Seems like it could be a nice option for the right folks. TIA!

Run it by your GA, cancer is not an automatic decline. I've found their underwriting can be a little flexible since the first part of a claim is really the client's money.

Back