Asset Marketing Systems / The Revolution

crimsontideagent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I stumbled across this FMO accidentally after reading a book that mentioned someone in the industry I wanted to look up. Turns out this guy founded this FMO. I didn't know a lot about how FMO's work so I asked on the General forum about FMO's.

I guess there are FMO's for every line of business, but these guys seem to focus on Annuities, specifically FIA's with a little Life and LTC sprinkled in.

The marketing support they provide is pretty impressive.

Anybody familiar with them or an offshoot called "The Revolution"

Hello there-

I noticed your post regarding AMS- let me know if there's any questions I can answer for you- I am in charge of new producer engagement and marketing.

Best,

Joe Anzalone
[email protected]
858-207-2123

"these guys seem to focus on Annuities, specifically FIA's with a little Life and LTC sprinkled in."

You just described every large FMO.

I had the opportunity to meet Rick and watch him in action. He truly was a phenomenon. Few people have been able to copy his success.

Aren't Asset marketing and the revoltion 2 different FMO's??
Mark Linsey or something like that has written 20 or 30 million per year thru his revoltion fmo, I get alot of e-mails about joining them, have heard good things from other advisors that REALLY like his seminar and they really work just like he claims.(which is refreshing) I don't know to much about asset marketing.

Have you guys heard good things about these guys ? I am looking into doing seminars. Problem is I am securities licensed.lol

Back