Asset Protectors & Advisors Group(AP&AG)....anybody have any info on this company???

Yort23

NC
Asset Protectors & Advisors Group(AP&AG)....interviewed today

www.guaranteedsafe.com

They have been blasting out recruiting ads on the job boards and I was thinking about joining up with them. Any news or info would be helpful??

Or if you check out their site any thoughts would be helpful too. I want to make sure I do my due diligence.

They are also connected with www.prosperitysoftware.net. It looks like a financial planning software package, called The Shield, that helps you with your presentations. Any thoughts on that too would be helpful as the guy I am meeting with recommended I look at it and that most of the AP&AG reps use it and swear by it.

Thanks for anybodys help. It is much appreciated.:)

Last edited:
I saw an ad for them in Senior Market Advisor talking about making $17,000 in commission per sale with "an exciting NEW life concept you've been waiting for."

"Show your clients how to generate $75,000+ tax free income with found money"

That ad was in the April 2007 magazine on page 77 if anyone wanted to see it.

Neither, just letting you know what they are advertising right now. I did not know if that was the reason you were looking into them.

I too would be curious to know about them.

Thanks. I had not seen that particular ad. The one I seen just mentioned $100k + per year. $17K per sale seems like a lot. Has to be more to it.

Interviewed in a group setting with Tom McDermott today. It was more informational than anything. Tom shared with us that they currently have over 100 agents at his FMO and that his top guy has already done over $8M this year alone because of their new software The Shield. He said the guy makes 10% commish and that he is currently in Hawaii for a month long vacation. Tom said that the software is making millionaires out of his people and we could do the same.

They seem to focus on Senior Market pushing Annuities and Stretch IRAs?? If join he expects for reps to pay for their training, leads, software, etc... It seemed like a big sales pitch to all of us. One guy said he just interviewed with NYL and that they had software too. Tom said that not the same because they are the only ones with front-end Point-of-Sale software and all others are back-end software. I don't know...:nah:

Any thoughts? Does this seem far-fetched making that kind of doh??

Thanks for any reply. :)

Wow another Million! Is everyone listening, oh where do I sign up, dang another million to go with the Million from Free Insurance, at this rate I'll be a Billionaire by the end of the year! :D

You could also make millions selling:

Real Estate (Haven't you seen the show Million Dollar Listing?)
Cars (Go to your nearest Ferrari Dealership)
Crack (Make your own upline!)

Or you could just sit at home, turn on your computer and make $5,000 an hour! Just send $39.95 to...

Back