Association Member Benefits Advisors

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Has anybody had any dealings with Association Member Benefits Advisors? I received a letter from them yesterday, wanting me to sell to retired teachers, I guess.

Before I respond, I'd like to get some feedback.

Thanks.

Has anybody had any dealings with Association Member Benefits Advisors? I received a letter from them yesterday, wanting me to sell to retired teachers, I guess.

Before I respond, I'd like to get some feedback.

Thanks.

let me guess.....they want you to sell them free life insurance.....

I received a letter from them as well early this year. It even included what looked like a letter of endorsement to the retired teachers by the Texas Retired Teachers Association. I talked to someone on the phone and they said that it was a captive position. I wasn't really interested in a captive position so I did not get a lot more info.

MizMontana,

Can you please elaborate on your post regarding AMBA? I am talking with a guy there tomorrow and cannot find much info online. They are a blank in Hoovers. Parent company? Sales style? Compensation structure? Pointed questions I can ask this guy would be beneficial. I need more info to evaluate these guys.

Thank you very much for the help,

Vince

Seems to me, while UTA is a good company with some good products, I'll be willing to bet this guy gives out poor contracts. If anybody does contact them, let me know what they say...I'm going out on a limb here and say I give out better if not much better on UTA than he does.

Back