Assumption Closing

If you are going to eat with your family, do not ask if they want to eat at McDonalds, give them options. "Do you want to eat at McDonalds, Taco Bell or Arby's?"

My wife is on to that one. She fusses me out when I do it. :laugh:

The forum has been pretty much improved the last few weeks. I think this guy is just trying to bring it back down to his level. In my opinion, this guy should just be allowed to post as he sees fit and otherwise be ignored. There is no reason to reply to an obvious troll. Replying to the troll gives him control, and take it from Kimberly "Sweet Brown" Wilkins ...

Love the auto-tune remix!

Child psychologists say this works great with kids, too. Rather than fighting over and telling them what to wear to school, give them options. People like options and feel empowered choosing one.:idea:

Does this mean that a "secret" insurance agents don't want you to know is that FE prospects should have their children or grandchildren sit with them during the interview?

Does this mean that a "secret" insurance agents don't want you to know is that FE prospects should have their children or grandchildren sit with them during the interview?
I sometimes wish they would have them present for the interview, at least the adult version of those. I have a hard time overcoming when they say, "I need to talk to my daughter", etc. If she was sitting there, we could all talk together and get it taken care of!

Sometime since I joined the forum there was a thread about that issue and closing around it, at least to the extent of being able to check if it is a serious objection.

Been too long, I can't remember what it said.

agentguy5 has got a lot of little videos, possible he has one around that issue.

Sometime since I joined the forum there was a thread about that issue and closing around it, at least to the extent of being able to check if it is a serious objection.

Been too long, I can't remember what it said.

agentguy5 has got a lot of little videos, possible he has one around that issue.
I remember it. I was part of that discussion. It’s usually a smokescreen, and when I do have a son or daughter present, they usually say, “Daddy, you need to go ahead and do this!” They don’t want to have to come up with funeral money themselves.

Back