Assurance/Lumico Experience?

We get commission on the Submitted Policy, not the monthly or annualized premiums. True, no residual income or renewals, but not needed if you are making 220%-425% on submitted policies. $1,100 dollars just entered my checking account from a submitted policy of $500 do the math. $500 x 220%= $1,100. That's all mine, the company does not get a % of it. Go to the website research them, ask questions. See if what I say is true. But don't spew out untruths about the company.

Hey DUMBASS, you made like 20%-40% OVERALL....the company is probably getting like 120%, DO THE MATH!! they ARE MAKING LIKE 75%+

LOL This is entertaining, I'm watching this thread with my popcorn!

"We don't sell AD&D.." :D LMAO!!!

There is an entire AD&D DEPARTMENT with 20 something agents in it!

Patrick, 3 weeks is not very long with the company. Maybe you should learn more about the company you work with before coming on this forum. Most people here have been there, done that, and got the T-shirt. You might drown in the Kool-Aid, careful!

Insurance1Agent knows what he's talking about.. I know him, he's a good dude.

DUMB ASS..lol Listen man, you explain why I just received $1,100 in my checking account today. Again you simple minded man. what's $500 x 220%, it's $1,100...I'm sorry that you can't conceive of the concept, but I know how much I make per submitted policy and how much is entered into my checking account.

LOL This is entertaining, I'm watching this thread with my popcorn!

"We don't sell AD&D.." :D LMAO!!!

There is an entire AD&D DEPARTMENT with 20 something agents in it!

Patrick, 3 weeks is not very long with the company. Maybe you should learn more about the company you work with before coming on this forum. Most people here have been there, done that, and got the T-shirt. You might drown in the Kool-Aid, careful!

Insurance1Agent knows what he's talking about.. I know him, he's a good dude.

Read this thread. Some heavy hitters on here have tried to explain to you that you're not making the money that you SHOULD on the policies you're selling. No one is denying that the company pays out.

DUMB ASS..lol Listen man, you explain why I just received $1,100 in my checking account today. Again you simple minded man. what's $500 x 220%, it's $1,100...I'm sorry that you can't conceive of the concept, but I know how much I make per submitted policy and how much is entered into my checking account.

ok, you're NOT getting what EVERYONE here is telling you, IF you were at a "respectable" IMO (look that up if you dont know) you would be making like 60% (low side) to 125% (high side) so lets go with 80%

YOUR contract = $1,100 (NOT even 20%!!)
($500 x 220%, it's $1,100)

80% IMO contract = $4,800
($500x 12 = $6,000 ($6,000 x 80%= $4,800)

Let's take it further....
100% IMO contract = $6,000
($500x 12 = $6,000 ($6,000 x 100%= $6,000)

GEE, which would you rather have in YOUR bank account???

Last edited:
:laugh:

ok, you're NOT getting what EVERYONE here is telling you, IF you were at a "respectable" IMO (look that up if you dont know) you would be making like 60% (low side) to 125% (high side) so lets go with 80%

YOUR contract = $1,100 (NOT even 20%!!)
($500 x 220%, it's $1,100)

80% IMO contract = $4,800
($500x 12 = $6,000 ($6,000 x 80%= $4,800)

Let's take it further....
100% IMO contract = $6,000
($500x 12 = $6,000 ($6,000 x 100%= $6,000)

GEE, which would you rather have in YOUR bank account???
I think you're wasting your time. He's got Kool-Aid running out of his ears. :yes:

Back