Assurance/Lumico Experience?

DUMB ASS..lol Listen man, you explain why I just received $1,100 in my checking account today. Again you simple minded man. what's $500 x 220%, it's $1,100...I'm sorry that you can't conceive of the concept, but I know how much I make per submitted policy and how much is entered into my checking account.

Well, we've all tried to explain it to you and you just don't seem to grasp the ABC's of simple math! If you would rather have $4800+ for selling a policy that you now only make $1100 on, then let us know. If you are satisfied with the FACT that you are getting screwed, then no problem. Enjoy your time there.

DUMB ASS..lol Listen man, you explain why I just received $1,100 in my checking account today. Again you simple minded man. what's $500 x 220%, it's $1,100...I'm sorry that you can't conceive of the concept, but I know how much I make per submitted policy and how much is entered into my checking account.
:no::sad:

20% 80% 120% 50% 90% 30% 110% of 0 is....=

Yes you could spend $2,000 for leads. You'll either lose money, break even or make money I guess.

This has been an interesting thread.

Question - what are the charge back rules?
If your client lapses in month two? Are you charged back anything?

Wow. That's not bad at all. Most have a 9 month kick back.

On the surface it doesn't sound bad. But keep in mind they're only paying you 220% of FIRST month's premium as your commission, unless you write a lot of policies per week. It goes up gradually as you increase your weekly volume. (I've never written enough to bump mine up unfortunately)

Wow. That's not bad at all. Most have a 9 month kick back.

No. That is horrible. They are paid for one month. But charged back for 4 months.

If you are advanced 9 months. And they lapse at the end of the 4th month. You only owe back months 5,6,7,8,9.

So using the Term example shown.

End of month 4 Patrick cuts a check to the company for $1,100. 00

Me = advanced - $4,500.00 at the end of 4 mo, I cut a check for $2,500 and keep $2,000.00
Me = AsEarned - I keep the $2,000.00

Patrick = 220% of $500 = $0

Back