Assurance/Lumico Experience?

Yep, less exposure, less money, less chance of survival in this game. In this case, less definitely is not more!
I COMPLETELY AGREE....AND, Majority of insurance agents get into the business to have "residual income" - you CANT GET THAT AT Assurance!!! (they dont offer that)

So when a company like Assurance takes your hard work and earns $$$ on that policy for years to come and the agent gets NO residual income= BAD FOR AGENT!!!!!!

I just looked today, and it seems that 5 out of the last 6 policies I wrote are canceled.. I am beginning to lose any enthusiasm I initially had about this opportunity. I am now starting to put the pieces together to branch out on my own and make a lot more commission.

Just a suggestion - If you are going to bail. Get together with whoever you choose ASAP. Get contracted with a couple of companies before or If they vector you for the chargebacks.

Edit - Just realized something. Because they did not pay you much you had "Less Exposure" so you won't owe that much. So it really is better to only get a little money. Brilliant!

Last edited:
Appreciate the suggestion, Wino. But I won't be leaving any chargebacks b/c these are all canceled before they even got issued! Very disappointing. It leads me to believe there is no case management/ underwriting doesn't care. They'll send one email out and never follow up with that customer again. The policies fizzle out.

As it is, I'm contracted thru a couple FMO's. I've yet to do any business however. But I will start trying to build this outside business immediately. (Life/term and Med Supps).

I’ve come to the conclusion that his HS didn’t have the strongest math program:)
Clearly a product of public schools. I find his lack of logical skills.......disturbing.
tenor.gif

He is not the first one to drink the Kool Aid heavily and come to this board. Lets hope he reads other forum postings here to wake up. He reminds me the World Financial Group guy from few years ago. May be we should have a hall of fame for the freshly drunk kool aid postings. I like to read them on a down day.

Back