ASSURANT AND WELLNESS

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
It has been told to us that paps and mammys count toward the deductible and not the co-pay on te MAX PLAN. Any one wish to clear this up?? My buddie in Austin sells this plan down there and is having probs with this.

That plan has $750 of annual preventive services per person, if the services are not covered or exceed that dollar amount then the client is responsible for the difference. Then it counts towards the deductible.

He said Assurant was applying all wellness to the ded. no copay... meust meet ded. first... and the MGA in Houston told him that... the way i read it was it appeared you only had a copay for up to 750 in preventive.... scotty do u see it that way

It's trickier than that and depends on state mandates. In MD if you put a copay on the Max plan all mandated wellness is at the copay IF you put a copay on the plan. That includes child wellness, pap, mammograms and psa testing. And by the way, the $750 limit also doesn't apply to mandated wellness.

my understanding is the co~pay takes out the office vist and all lab for wellness hits deductible....

Peelerinsurance.com said:
He said Assurant was applying all wellness to the ded. no copay... meust meet ded. first... and the MGA in Houston told him that... the way i read it was it appeared you only had a copay for up to 750 in preventive.... scotty do u see it that way

MAX.jpg

Peelerinsurance.com said:
SCOTT, IS THAT FROM EHEALTH INSURANCE.... IM TRYING TO FIND WHAT YOU INCLUDED

no....from a secure assurant log in site........here this should help....and no $100 inclusive co~pay here......

max.jpg

Back