Assurant Getting Crushed on Pricing Eveywhere

infoseeker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Assurant Overpriced everywhere. In Florida - TX , Indiana , Ohio .
Assurant does not compete. how will this company survive in the health insurance market if every carrier is crushing them on price

Assurant Overpriced everywhere. In Florida - TX , Indiana , Ohio .
Assurant does not compete. how will this company survive in the health insurance market if every carrier is crushing them on price

Your assumption about Florida is incorrect, for one. They have the lowest price PPO plan in most areas, you have to make an apples to apples comparison as many people refuse to enroll in any HMO plan.

Where is Assurant Strong . i want to market as much assurant as i can trying to find the best states counties areas for assurant.

Where is Assurant Strong . i want to market as much assurant as i can trying to find the best states counties areas for assurant.

Do you expect anyone to just tell you that?

I spent about 30 hours of my own time in the week before OEP analyzing this in Florida and Georgia so I hit the ground running on November 15th.

You have the same tools as me or anyone else on this forum, go work all night (as I did on November 9th when the rates came out) and do your homework.

Focus on the coordinates of 90 degrees West and 45 degrees south, draw a straight line east.......and you found it.

Obviously your upline does nothing for you as they should gladly train you and tell you this... Assurant is outstanding in Florida and many other areas with the best plans and best network.

In my area, we have others with just as good of a network as assurant for far lower premiums. In actual numbers, assurant's prices for me personally start at $430/mo for the generic bronze PPO with $6000 ded. With every other company that is more expensive than their platinum and gold plans, so yes, it is pretty out of whack and no upline is ever going to convince me otherwise unless their prices change.

I ran numbers for a couple yesterday, Assurant had a plan for $4000/mo, the most expensive plans for every other company (7 of them total) topped out at $1800.

how is the CA market? looks like Assurant is getting beat by Bluecross.

In California, if you want a cheap premium, and, crappy net, Anthem Pathway PPO is your plan. If you want a slightly less crappy network, and, more expensive, Assurant using the Aetna PPO network is your plan.

In California, if you want a cheap premium, and, crappy net, Anthem Pathway PPO is your plan. If you want a slightly less crappy network, and, more expensive, Assurant using the Aetna PPO network is your plan.

Anthem is a ppo? Anthem health keepers pathway is hmo here.

Back