Assurant Health Closing Down??

salesgirl

Expert
Help! I use Assurant Health for the majority of my ancillary sales! What is everyone else doing? I know they haven't closed yet, and they're looking to sell, but they already announced advances are going away. Are they going to honor current policies? If they close and don't sell, am I going to have to re-write my entire Assurant book??
Right now I'm using United Healthcare wherever I can for dental, but they're really limited in some areas. I've been looking at Humana dental, but I don't know how good that is. I've had to start selling a dental discount card in some areas that United doesn't cover. Who should I be looking to for accident, now that I can't write Assurant?

Salesgirl, are you doing telesales or face to face? I have MGA contracts on all the major accident insurances (AIG, Chubb, NHIC, etc.) and everything else and was a founder at the highest producing health insurance call center in the country before being given a franchise opportunity using their support, model, and technology.

Visit my website at portlandbenefitsgroup.com and call me if you'd like and I'll get you appointments for any state you want, and if you're interested we have a a sales system and training that will help you consistently one-call close medical, accident, critical illness, dental, and even large life cases.
-Dave

Dental Plans help millions of individuals to achieve a higher level of dental care. I think these plans can save you about 80% of your health treatments.

Dental Plans help millions of individuals to achieve a higher level of dental care. I think these plans can save you about 80% of your health treatments.[/Q

I seriously wonder if people who post stuff have actually read the policies and then be able to say themselves "This will really help my clients!" :nah:

I seriously wonder if people who post stuff have actually read the policies and then be able to say themselves "This will really help my clients!"

Literacy is not a prerequisite to sell dental plans.

Back