ASSURE FOR LIFE SCAM | PART 2 | Claim They Are Apart of The NFDA

Rodney Walker

Assure For Life was busted by me making false claims that they are a "PROUD MEMBER" of the NFDA on their presentations. I have witnesses multiple times that they claim they are a member of the National Funeral Directors Association. What happened when I called the NFDA for proof?

Assure for Life uses this as a selling feature to bring in new customers and sales agents but all they do is go to the website , search for a funeral home that is really apart of the NFDA to pay for the funeral (OR NOT). Anyone can do this. In another video that is coming up, I called multiple funeral homes in South Florida where Assure For Life is based, and none of them heard of this company.

Assure For Life top sales agents claim that the company pays for 10,000 funerals annually.

I do not have a dog in your fight but I do remember another agent getting sued for slander and I would be very careful of what you post when it is much easier to just move on

I do not have a dog in your fight but I do remember another agent getting sued for slander and I would be very careful of what you post when it is much easier to just move on

Well sorry, they accused me of something I did not do, taking possibly millions of dollars out of my pocket, so if they want to sue me, I can sue them also. The problem with people like you, is you live in fear of corporations and I do not.

You got millions of slaves wearing face mask daily, 2 years later believing something is still floating around in the air and they will be wearing them FOREVER because they are weak and will bow down to a corporation for a pay check on a job instead of working from home and being strong. Weak people.

I've made millioms of dollars from my iphone and bow dowm to no man. So i am telling nothing but truth. People will see the truth and make there own conclusion if they want to join the company or not.

Assure For Life was busted by me making false claims that they are a "PROUD MEMBER" of the NFDA on their presentations. I have witnesses multiple times that they claim they are a member of the National Funeral Directors Association. What happened when I called the NFDA for proof?

Assure for Life uses this as a selling feature to bring in new customers and sales agents but all they do is go to the website , search for a funeral home that is really apart of the NFDA to pay for the funeral (OR NOT). Anyone can do this. In another video that is coming up, I called multiple funeral homes in South Florida where Assure For Life is based, and none of them heard of this company.

Assure For Life top sales agents claim that the company pays for 10,000 funerals annually.

Back when I was. Kid there were TV shows such as 60 minutes and Fight Back, etc. that did this kind of reporting. Everyone watched as Andy Rooney brought down AARP on 60-Minutes.

Now those type of shows are gone or completely neutered because of fear of lawsuits or fear of offending their sponsors.

The NAFD should do a better job of protecting their brand. They should shut that down as soon as they are aware that anyone if abusing their reputation by making it appear that there is a connection between the companies.

Like what you are doing. I have done some of the same when catching people misleading the public & insurance customers

With that said, be careful on recording & posting the phone calls. That can be illegal in many states I believe to record a call if you dont have permission from the parties on the call

You got millions of slaves/sheep wearing face mask daily, 2 years later believing something is still floating around in the air.

I've made millioms of dollars from my iphone and bow dowm to no man. So i am telling nothing but truth. People will see the truth and make there own conclusion if they want to join the company or not.
So true about the slaves/sheep wearing masks, but not everyone can work from home, and have to wear a mask to feed their family. I have a neighbor who wears 2 masks while driving in her car...alone. :yes:

You might want to spend a few bucks of the millioms of dollars you've made from your iPhone and replace that cracked screen on your phone. :twitchy:

Last edited:
So this man you think is a liar: Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director

You take your medical recommendations from this guy:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Well sorry, they accused me of something I did not do, taking possibly millions of dollars out of my pocket, so if they want to sue me, I can sue them also. The problem with people like you, is you live in fear of corporations and I do not.

You got millions of slaves wearing face mask daily, 2 years later believing something is still floating around in the air and they will be wearing them FOREVER because they are weak and will bow down to a corporation for a pay check on a job instead of working from home and being strong. Weak people.

First, I don't live in fear of anyone but my money is a better fit in my pocket than in an attorneys pocket or the hands of a corporation that may or may not be truthful. I do wear a mask when asked and I have had 2 shots and a booster because I dont like a common cold and I sure as hell dont want someone telling me that they are going to intubate me and I might ir might not wake up. I have a close friend who was a staunch believer such as yourself. She was just released after 6 weeks in the hospital, 2 of which were touch and go with her intubated. You stated that a diwnlibe caused your discharge due to signing up people with bogus registrations on shit insurance. Perhaps that should tell you something about the company and the people you recruited. Take a potshot at someone who gives a crap about your millions because you might need some if that to defend yourself. Millions my ass.

Back