Assurity Worksite . . .

add_squirrel_photo_mouse_pads-r36c432d7f8154302989954bbd0942a00_x74vi_8byvr_512.jpg

At least these prospects don't know why the oxygen tank is in the living room corner ;)

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Stop, get good at something, then expand.

I hear ya . . . Not going to actively prospect the Business - but, will be good to have worksite in my bag if needed . . .

Assurity is a competitor of mine. They are a solid company with good products and comp. Where you can take a hit is if you use them to enroll. Assurity will charge you a percentage whereas Colonial (who I am with) does not. If you're willing to do the work then you won't have any issues with them.

Assurity is a competitor of mine. They are a solid company with good products and comp. Where you can take a hit is if you use them to enroll. Assurity will charge you a percentage whereas Colonial (who I am with) does not. If you're willing to do the work then you won't have any issues with them.
Surprised no one mentioned he can partner with an experienced agent on something like this so as not to make all the rookie mistakes.

Thanks for the insight RJT. My focus is to market Life Insurance to them so they can protect their Family & Assets. If they want to see more - I can show them the CI, DI and Accident. But - in my mind - that will be secondary. I don't want to over-load them with dozens of products at first.

Assurity has a very simple eapp process. I never have to see them f2f.

Surprised no one mentioned he can partner with an experienced agent on something like this so as not to make all the rookie mistakes.

I appreciate the suggestion. As above - not really focusing on the work site. Just going to have a few products in my bag and see is they need some of them - but, most importantly - Life Insurance.

Latest posts

Back