Asurea Insurance and Mortgage Protection Insurance?

crgraham87

I was recently offered a position (well kind of) with Asurea Insurance Group. I don't know all to much about them other than what I can find on their Website. Glassdoor as really good reviews of the Job (almost seems to good).

They are telling me that before I can be officially hired I need to go through a Pre-Employment Production.

I have worked in Insurance for the last two years. But I have not been in the Mortgage Protection side of things.

I was hoping someone might have some insight on this company or at least on the Mortgage Protection Side of the the business?

Agree with picnic...great to sell mortgage protection in 2005. What else can you sell? they provide you leads? Hope they're not pushing mortgage protection only or as your lead-in product.

The also do a good amount of FE. The offer annuities and are getting into medicare supplements.

They generate leads in house and offer lead financing. $15 for MPI and $12 for FE.

However, during the pre-employment production I would have to buy them myself ahead of time. Once, hired they provided about 40 fresh leads a month that are generated by their mailers.

After hiring many agents here locally for our call center, I am convinced there are no go "deals" out there anymore. NAA was once profitable, AFLAC was once a great way to make a living...

Now, independant with self generated business or partnering with an established P&C, Financial Advisor etc. is the only way to make it. It there is an offer of leads, appointments, etc...read carefully.

I hire agents as w2 employees to sell insurance over the phone and do actually provide leads, technology, support and ability to make $75K+ a year...but it is incredibly difficult to find agents because they think I am a "scam" as well...

The also do FE. And offer annuities and Medicare supplements. Leads area provided, they do lead financing one actually hired. If I want Fresh leads for the pre-employment production I will need to purchase them at 15 for MPI or 12 for FE. They claim to have a very high closing ratio, the leads are exclusive and generated in house.

PICnic can you contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks,
Todd

After hiring many agents here locally for our call center, I am convinced there are no go "deals" out there anymore. NAA was once profitable, AFLAC was once a great way to make a living...

Now, independant with self generated business or partnering with an established P&C, Financial Advisor etc. is the only way to make it. It there is an offer of leads, appointments, etc...read carefully.

I hire agents as w2 employees to sell insurance over the phone and do actually provide leads, technology, support and ability to make $75K+ a year...but it is incredibly difficult to find agents because they think I am a "scam" as well...

Want to shoot me a PM with your contact information.

Thanks

Back