At First She Didn't Like Me

I think there's something to be said about being low key.

Bob doesn't chase people down, he lets them watch videos and think about things on their time. The follow up is different.

Compared to agents that call and call and call, they pick you because they get to know you a bit. It's an easier sale once people get over the initial tension of having to talk to an agent.

Lol I have CSG but no clue how to do that

Enroll in my CSG training class. Regularly $800 but will discount to $500 if you enroll in the next 20 minutes.

If you know how to generate a PDF, save to Google Drive (Dropbox, etc). Create a link and send it in your email.

Tracking is extra . . .

Enroll in my CSG training class. Regularly $800 but will discount to $500 if you enroll in the next 20 minutes.

If you know how to generate a PDF, save to Google Drive (Dropbox, etc). Create a link and send it in your email.

Tracking is extra . . .

Then just record a YouTube video

I think there's something to be said about being low key.

Bob doesn't chase people down, he lets them watch videos and think about things on their time. The follow up is different.

Compared to agents that call and call and call, they pick you because they get to know you a bit. It's an easier sale once people get over the initial tension of having to talk to an agent.

I compare it to trolling for fish . . .

Let them come to me.

Not everyone wants to do it this way and that is fine. Just offering another option to consider

I compare it to trolling for fish . . .

Let them come to me.

Not everyone wants to do it this way and that is fine. Just offering another option to consider

After our initial convo, I took a lot of time to think about how I wanted to approach this business this go around. Digital marketing clicked for me.

I don't have to actively call people, go knock on doors, etc... I can create content and let it just do it's job 24/365.

If I want to be more aggressive, I can put a Facebook ad up and target people.

My time is less spent on a single cold call and more focused on talking to warm prospects.

This sounds super easy, but it's not. It's a lot of up front work without results waiting for the Internet to give you love.

The 12th is 3m and I'm just starting to get trickles of traffic. I've had a couple of calls, but one was for U65 and one was an 85 y/o asking how to find out how much they paid of their part B deductible, in FL.. which I'm not licensed in.

Last edited:
but then she changed her mind.

Lady going on Medicare in 3 days. Visited my site at 1AM. Ran a quote. Immediately received an automated email.

Once the sun came up I sent a personalized email including a link to all the F plan rates based on her zip, county and age.

The email also included a link to my "Welcome" YouTube video.

The next day I called. Got voice mail. Left a message.

A few hours later I get a VERY long 12 paragraph email criticizing my approach. She accused me of pulling a "switcheroo" by showcasing F when my videos suggest other plans, notably G, might be a better fit.

I was told she did not answer my call because she did not recognize my number, and she had been getting SO MANY CALLS she only responds IF they leave a voice mail. But most are never returned.

She also said the opening music in my video scared her dog.

I could go on but I won't.

Eight paragraphs into her epistle she said she changed her mind once she saw my video.

Then she watched several more along with her husband.

They took notes and decided they should talk to me ASAP.

After responding to her LONG email, I promised to call.

Shortly afterward her husband called. We talked for about 90 minutes. I answered all his questions. Corrected some things the SHIP counselor had told them. Then he said, "Sign me up with the carrier you think is best. I also need a drug plan even though I don't take med's. My wife will probably call later".

So I took his application but told him I would wait until his wife called before submitting. If they both use the same carrier there is a discount.

At 5PM his wife had not called. I sent him an email reminding him that I am holding his application until noon the next day before submitting.

An hour later the wife called and left a message.

Sign me up with the plan you set up for my husband.

Calling her back this AM to get her info plus med's.

That's nothing. Your goatee upset my pet rock to the point that he hasn't touched the food I left out for him.

Back