Atlanta Kicks Dave Ramsey to the Curb

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Ramsey has been spreading his message on the #2 talk radio station in Atlanta for a few years now but as of the first of the year he is no more. WGST was going to move his low rated show to the evenings but apparently that did not set well with Mr. Better Than I Deserve so poof be gone.

Got to wonder how this will work for the ELP's that are forking over mucho bucks for his leads.

That's a shame for Atlanta. I listen to his station here when I get the chance. I'm not all that religious, but his getting of debt message is wonderful. Most of it is common sense when you sit down and think about it, but his tips/suggestions are easy to forget in our consumer crazed mindest these days. Speaking of that, I need to setup my budget for the month...oh man, I'm slacking.

He probably dropped it because he does his broadcasts live, so people all over the country can tune in and call. Maybe that's why he dropped it? So they wouldn't play something pre-recorded and so he won't have to do more than one radio show a day? Maybe

ELP's buy a territory, usually a county. They pay a flat rate based on the assumed number of leads for that particular specialty. Last time I talked to someone local, I believe they were paying north of $1500/mo for health insurance leads in a particular county.

He has all kinds of ELP's including life insurance, accountants, real estate agents (bet those guys are hurting too), mortgage brokers and more. Each pay a monthly fee for Dave's endorsement.

He was live here, but WGST wanted to tape his show for broadcast later in the evening. He apparently was not agreeable with that.

He has a discount matteress ELP here in Evansville. Do a search for Marks Mattress if you think I'm joking.

They told me the delivered 6 luxury mattresses and pay a bunch of money annually but it has sent them a lot of business.

He has a discount matteress ELP here in Evansville. Do a search for Marks Mattress if you think I'm joking.

They told me the delivered 6 luxury mattresses and pay a bunch of money annually but it has sent them a lot of business.

Newby is teling the truth. I bought a mattress from those guys.

Newby is teling the truth. I bought a mattress from those guys.

Have you noticed he also has an Endorsed Local Provider nursing home here now too? Solarbron Assisted Living and Nursing Home has signed up with him.

He definitely has his "sheeple" who follow his "endorsements."

Back