Attention Boise ID Agents

Ramond B

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am looking to sit down with a young motivated health agent in Boise ID. I am in town for the rest of the week setting up a call center for a long time mortgage and realestate client. If you are in Boise, motivated and able to go to 3-5 appointments per day we would like to meet with you.

Please contact me directly at 702-205-0502 or my client Brad at 208-371-3070.

Thanks,

Raymond...How many more times are you going to post this? You're at 3 right now. Do I hear 4? 5? Pi?

And by the way...for anybody in SW Ohio...I'll be here the rest of the week...ready to discuss how many points the Steelers will beat the Ravens.

All-Bird Super Bowl (Ravens vs. Eagles or Cardinals?) NO WAY!

Raymond...How many more times are you going to post this? You're at 3 right now. Do I hear 4? 5? Pi?

Shame on you Chumps.

I can't believe you would publicly chastise Raymond (Ramond?) like that. Don't you realize that this board exists only for his promotional use and purposes?

According to him, because he distributes some gratis leads occasionally, he should be allowed to post anything he wants!

Shame on you.

Hell, I'll come to Boise if you will guarantee me 3-5 quality appts a day if I am going to be selling a quality product and not some kind of garbage. I know Boise well. Send me $50k advance for what I should make the first week or two as a good faith gesture.

Last edited:
Sure no problem...lol. But seriously. If anyone is in Boise and wants to sit down and view the process please let me know. We need one or two solid agents with time to go to appointments.

And if anyone wants some unbiased advice, please email or PM me.

Thanks.

How about this unabiased question - how did the Cardinals get in the playoffs? I had not been paying attention too much and saw they were in! Wow.

I like Kurt Warner as he is an older guy.

Back