Attn: Insurance Agents - Let Us Know What You Think!

We're a group of talented programmers working on releasing a Revolutionary online idea for the insurance industry for 2009!

Since this program is for you (insurance agent) we want your opinions. We'll start off our thread entries with these questions:

1) Are you familiar with charity marketing?

2) Would you pay $100/month to grow your favorite charity and business at the same time?

3) What about $50 / month?

4) What about $25 / month?

5) Do you care about giving back to charity?

All answers are welcome! Stay tuned for more details..

Thanks for your time and Good Luck

:idea:

Your best bet is to skip the vague questions and TELL US specifically your idea. Be VERY specific with costs and provide SPECIFIC details about your company history.

Be detailed about how well this has worked for others and provide references.

If the idea is well-received, you'll make a lot of money.

Personally I give to charity directly. I'm much too cynical to donate money since I feel little of it ends up reaching the people in need.

I'd rather..and do...go shopping for food and donate it right to shelters. I'd rather go out and buy 30 Ipods and give them to children in a hospital then donate money to the hospital.

I've seen this before and it was not any good.

The idea has been on this forum before and didn't work out. Just to save you some time.

I remember the post. Greensky came back with something about he is selective to who he gives his money to.

Rick do you remember that post?

I can't remember all of it, but they want you to give your commissions to them and they give it to charity.

Again to save you some time, the idea will never work.

We're a group of talented programmers working on releasing a Revolutionary online idea for the insurance industry for 2009!

Since this program is for you (insurance agent) we want your opinions. We'll start off our thread entries with these questions:

1) Are you familiar with charity marketing?

2) Would you pay $100/month to grow your favorite charity and business at the same time?

3) What about $50 / month?

4) What about $25 / month?

5) Do you care about giving back to charity?

All answers are welcome! Stay tuned for more details..

Thanks for your time and Good Luck

:idea:

1.I would never in million years use a charity name to further my success. You should freely give without anyone knowing about it. Silently commit to God that you will give a portion of what he blesses you with, to charity. Don't tell a soul. PRIDE COMES BEFORE THE FALL!

2. Do I believe in charity? I believe that most people have their lives backwards. In order to have, you MUST give. The more you give, the more you shall have. Most people store up things like money, houses, cars, etc. These are the people who lost the most in this economy, some even commiting suicide. Those that freely gave to others instead of hoarding, made it through with less stress and pressure.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON USING CHARITIES TO MAKE MONEY, I HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU FAIL.

Back