Attracting Agents to a New Website

Dglossoplend

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have an outline for how many Insurance Agents/brokers are in each state. I am wondering the best way to attract them to a website. Reaching out to corporate companies like statefarm, allstate, progressive etc. or hit the ground running to all the individual agencies. This site would help agents/brokers build their book of business with more clients.

Advertising is a Great Way. Emailing and Calling them personally is another. You might contact the owner of this forum and ask about putting a Banner up. That would be a really good idea I think.

I have an outline for how many Insurance Agents/brokers are in each state. I am wondering the best way to attract them to a website. Reaching out to corporate companies like statefarm, allstate, progressive etc. or hit the ground running to all the individual agencies. This site would help agents/brokers build their book of business with more clients.

The offers section and your signature would get you a lot of attention.

Linkedin Groups, Insurance Forums, Emailing, Calling them, ads in insurance mags, tons of good ways to get in front of agents.

But be sure to follow the rules on the forums.

I have put some feelers out with emails and phone calls which is going well. I may hire a call center to make calls to agencies. I would love to reach companies at the corporate level to have them reach their agents internally. If anyone has those connections please let me know. I will make sure your company is well represented on the site.

And I don't have 100 post yet so won't let me post anything on about the site etc. yet.

I have put some feelers out with emails and phone calls which is going well. I may hire a call center to make calls to agencies. I would love to reach companies at the corporate level to have them reach their agents internally. If anyone has those connections please let me know. I will make sure your company is well represented on the site.

And I don't have 100 post yet so won't let me post anything on about the site etc. yet.

You're going to need a better pitch than anything you've put on here yet if you want any corporate interest. "I've got that covered" isn't anywhere near enough.

You're going to need a better pitch than anything you've put on here yet if you want any corporate interest. "I've got that covered" isn't anywhere near enough.

Completely agree! I have more just need to be able to post what I want to say. All that matters is if I get agents quality clients and they get a hold of them to make the sale. Client is happy agent is happy win win!

Seminars with steak and shrimp is a good way to get my attention....

Wow! going all out haha

Sounds quite elaborate just to get people to sign up for a site that will benefit them. I will put this idea on the back burner though ;)

I am even letting everyone use it for free for a while to prove its value.

Latest posts

Back