Authorized Users Tab Removed from Hc.gov

Pancur

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
IL
Here we go, another improvement on hc.gov. They removed Authorized Users Tab... so now in order to look up agent information you'd need to edit the app by reporting a change...

Well this is pretty terrible news. You have no way to even verify if you are still on an application.

FYI guys, see the other thread from yesterday. An agent being listed as "Authorized User" has zero, zip, nada to do with having NPN attached/being AOR (Agent Of Record)

Kenny, Is there any other way to verify your NPN is attached other than starting a "life change?"

This is what I have been doing since August. I have a few account that when I log in it has my name as an authorized user but when I check with carrier for commission, they said my name is not on the application. When I login to report life changes, and sure did, my name got removed.

Kenny, Is there any other way to verify your NPN is attached other than starting a "life change?"

AFAIK that does not show on screen the NPN, correct me if wrong...

As an FYI to all, when using the pathway created by CMS for WBE's to submit apps it is not even possible to submit without the agent First and Last Name, NPN and FFM info. To leave any of these out they reject.

Back