Auto accident reporting

Ragunath

I made a claim for someone hitting my car in parking lot. After that I was trying to get a new quote from different company. Agent said there is new accident on my policy where it is reported as at-fault accident and $500 liability claim payment. When I spoke to adjuster he said he reported it as no-fault and no payment made ($500 deductible).

Can someone explain what is going on here? How are these different agents interpreting what and how? Any thing I need to get fixed/updated for future.

Yeah, the CLUE report is a great tool.

It provides a seven year history of automobile insurance losses associated with an individual. The following data will be identified for each accident or other loss: date of loss, loss type, and amount paid along with general information such as policy number, claim number and insurance company name.

C.L.U.E. Auto Report - includes your C.L.U.E. Auto loss history, inquiry history, and information on how to dispute the claims in your report.

C.L.U.E. Personal Property Report - includes your C.L.U.E. Personal Property loss history, inquiry history, and information on how to dispute the claims in your report.

Back