Auto and Homeowners Automated Quoting

poonox

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help me out with this. Allstate integrates with a program called Quoteburst that allows for a process called FlashBack.

It automatically requotes old prospects and gives them the lowest rate and then creates letters and emails to send to the prospective client.

We are looking for a similar type of software for an independent agent selling auto and homeowners. Can someone help me out with passing along some different companies/websites that offer this type of software? Thanks,

Brian

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help me out with this. Allstate integrates with a program called Quoteburst that allows for a process called FlashBack.

It automatically requotes old prospects and gives them the lowest rate and then creates letters and emails to send to the prospective client.

We are looking for a similar type of software for an independent agent selling auto and homeowners. Can someone help me out with passing along some different companies/websites that offer this type of software? Thanks,

Brian

What states do you write in?

Hi poonox,

Great question. Quoting on the independent side can be very time consuming if you don't have a quoting software. If you represent many carries, one client can take hours!

I would recommend you looking at EZLynx & Comparative Rater | Vertafore PL Rating Insurance Quote Rating System | Vertafore. My first option would be "Ezlynx".

Also, with agents running around wearing many hats and trying to remember carrier "user ID/passwords, underwriting guidelines, contacts" and more, go check out Agenzy Portal - Increase insurance agency productivity

The program helps increase agency daily workflow! Go take a look for a 14-day free trial, Agenzy Portal - Increase insurance agency productivity

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Back