Auto Dial Leads

pfsthib

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
Anyone ever purchase auto dial leads from a lead company before? I talked to someone today that does them for final expense. They just don't do them in Louisiana. He has been in the final expense market fo 20 years and claims they are better. $18 a piece. Minimum order of 25. He closes 3-5 on each lot of 25. Thanks

I built a two line auto dialer about 10 years ago and used it to dial for med supp leads. Usually only ran one line for 5 or 6 hours a day and it worked pretty well probably averaging 1 lead per hour. I stopped using it when the do not call laws began.

I would be interested in knowing if anyone is working this type of lead today.

I am signed up with a FE marketing place that will give me 20 dialer leads for every 5K in premium. I just submited my first 1k so I haven't had a chance to use them yet. They said out of the 20 I should be able to get about 3 sales. Said most of them are crap but you still make money off of them. I assume those are the same leads you are talking about.

NO WAY! Someone called me from there to offer me a 60 or 80% contract, I forgot which one, then I called a week later and a different person offered me 115%. I never talked to them again.

I have decided not to give anymore info out than I have to since everyone else is keeping secrets of sales tactics and companies they use. I will only give that kind of info to posters that I am currently friends with.

I have decided not to give anymore info out than I have to since everyone else is keeping secrets of sales tactics and companies they use. I will only give that kind of info to posters that I am currently friends with.

I don't have any secrets, what do you want to know?

I've given up trying to catch you. :yes: Yesterday you said you were leaving until today and then you posted another whole bunch of comments. You are just another typical insurance agent, if your lips are moving... :D:laugh::twitchy::goofy::wacko::)

telemarketed leads are way better than auto leads.

In the past I have worked many of them and that has also been my experience. I found that with a fair percentage of them people gave false information because they were annoyed that they got the call in the first place.

For me, telemarketed leads are the best, especially when I do my own telemarketing.
Even though I still have to dial the number myself. :D
Couldn't resist adding a little humor. It's a flaw in my character. :laugh:

Back