Auto Dialer for Sale

I have a used OPC Predicative Dialer for sale.

If your looking to get serious about connecting to hundreds of people all at the same time and only answering the phone when somebody answers and is ready to talk, this machine is for you.

Specs:

spitfire predictive dialer

10 seat license with headsets and amps and recording
30 line license
2 t1 cards
1 msi 160 dialogic with daughter board

I'm selling the machine as is. I offer no support or technical assistance of any kind. Buy this if you have access to tech savvy people. OPC also offers additional support you can get from them to help you get this up and running.

This machine runs great and has helped us build a 50K a month division (company to remain anonymous) We're selling it because we just bought a new machine that supports even more lines.

Please call my contact if your interested. 303-489-2014

I have a used OPC Predicative Dialer for sale.

If your looking to get serious about connecting to hundreds of people all at the same time and only answering the phone when somebody answers and is ready to talk, this machine is for you.

Specs:

spitfire predictive dialer

10 seat license with headsets and amps and recording
30 line license
2 t1 cards
1 msi 160 dialogic with daughter board

I'm selling the machine as is. I offer no support or technical assistance of any kind. Buy this if you have access to tech savvy people. OPC also offers additional support you can get from them to help you get this up and running.

This machine runs great and has helped us build a 50K a month division (company to remain anonymous) We're selling it because we just bought a new machine that supports even more lines.

Please call my contact if your interested. 303-489-2014

Not for nothing, but I have a 22 seat, 50 line dialer that doesn't require phone lines (SIP/IAX), and I put that together for well under $4k. At the time I'm sure that was great hardware, but technology has changed a lot. Not to be a punk, but for $6k I could put together the same system plus it would work as a hosted predictive dialer that agents could login on and still be completely compliant with the new laws and they'd be able to login to the system from any computer that has high speed internet. Let me know when you're ready to buy your next system and I might be able to save you some serious $$$.

Back