Auto Dialer- Predictive and Power

tteter

Hi guys, I am a new rep and would like to increase my activity and make more calls. Dialers seem like a good idea but I am confused if they are legal or not. Can anyone help me out?

They're legal. But who you call may not be so your list should be scrubbed against the DNC (Do Not Call, not Democratic National Convention) list.

They're legal. But who you call may not be so your list should be scrubbed against the DNC (Do Not Call, not Democratic National Convention) list.

Also need to remove cell phones to be 100% compliant and that scrub has to be done at least every 15 days.

So would it even be worth having an auto dialer? I mean who owns a landline anymore? Thanks for the info btw!

It's pretty expensive to stay compliant. I have a guy that worked for me earlier this year who could do up to 300 calls a day by hand, just something to think about.

Glad to help!

So would it even be worth having an auto dialer? I mean who owns a landline anymore? Thanks for the info btw!

Don't let anyone scare you. A dialer is great and much more effective than hand dialing.

We have a couple of predictive dialers available at a very nice discount for members of the association along with the lowest prices on the best lists.

I've found it very cost effective to have a telemarketer cold call for me. Leaves me more time for selling, golf, etc.

Rick

Of course if you bought a big batch of leads or keep track of old customers you generally have a right to call them as the list has already been scrubbed and/or each lead requested information.

Of course if you bought a big batch of leads or keep track of old customers you generally have a right to call them as the list has already been scrubbed and/or each lead requested information.

DNC every 30 days without an existing business relationship and I believe 18 months if not. I think you have 90 days after the initial inquiry as well so if you have a lead card or whatever then that gives you a 90 day window from when they sent it in. After that you have to scrub against the DNC.

I would also agree that using a dialer beats dialing by hand by a mile! Even if you are using a single line dialer.

I am all about increasing efficiency and using a dialer absolutely does that.

DNC every 30 days without an existing business relationship and I believe 18 months if not. I think you have 90 days after the initial inquiry as well so if you have a lead card or whatever then that gives you a 90 day window from when they sent it in. After that you have to scrub against the DNC.

Does scrubbing come included with the lead-gen company service? Or do we have to do it ourselves and if so, how? software? or manually?

Hayato
closingcommercial dot com

Latest posts

Back