Auto Dialer Question

BigSteve

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Ok, so I am a producer at a captive agency. I don't know the specific terms for dialing software, at least not what they all mean. I am looking for a program that will allow me to dial automatically, 1 line is fine, with no robot message that plays when the person picks up. All I want is something that will dial a CSV list and put the person on when we have connected with no delay. Basically I want to at least double the amount if calls that I make. I would like to try it free. I have tried voicent, but tested it, and there is a message playing then it never connects me. I use vocalocity and a Cisco 303 IP Phone. I have no knowledge of phone systems or VOiP, if that is even what I have. Any suggestions on programs and setup are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

there are excel skype plugins or excel google voice plug ins where your excel sheet becomes a clickable phone number and it calls out.

Ok, so I am a producer at a captive agency. I don't know the specific terms for dialing software, at least not what they all mean. I am looking for a program that will allow me to dial automatically, 1 line is fine, with no robot message that plays when the person picks up. All I want is something that will dial a CSV list and put the person on when we have connected with no delay. Basically I want to at least double the amount if calls that I make. I would like to try it free. I have tried voicent, but tested it, and there is a message playing then it never connects me. I use vocalocity and a Cisco 303 IP Phone. I have no knowledge of phone systems or VOiP, if that is even what I have. Any suggestions on programs and setup are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You may want to try SalesDialers.com. You may be able to request a trial from them but I am not sure. They have multi line dialers and one line dialers. From what I understand there would be no dead air time delay when the prospect picks up the phone, so as soon as they say "hello" you are able to immediately say "hello" back to them like you would if you had manually dialed the number by hand.

I use mojosells.com You can dial from 1 to 3 lines and when u have it set to 3 lines you can average about 100-120 calls per hour, depending on how many live answers you get. You can also leave voicemails on answering machines and go straight to next call. It also has no delay on either end so it sounds like it is just a regular call.

Also, Josh here on the forum has a dialer system also

Last edited:
We use GPS systems for our 3 dialers in our office right now and are about to go to a 4th. You can choose from 1,2 or 3 numbers at a time. There is a lot of user control and you pick how and what you want to use or do.

Back