Auto Dialer Texas

Please be more clear. Is Auto Dialer in Texas a Company?

If not, why would a dialer in Texas be any different than an auto dialer in any other State?

Many agents here are experienced with the various auto dialers on the market. If you clarify your question, I'm sure they will respond.

I understand it is illegal to call non call list people. How do i obtain a list or who to call. Auto dialer is not the name a a company, I am an insurance company looking into auto dialing phone calls for ACA to referr the general public to a web page

You can purchase a scrubbed list from a variety of vendors or you can obtain an SAN and scrub yourself. Do a search on this Forum and you will find at least a few people who can help you.

I don't think that's a Texas State Govt. sanctioned site above. I see you can write that company at: TEXAS NO CALL, P.O. Box 313, E. Walpole, MA 02032

I would contact someone in Austin for guidance.

Also, I do not believe there are any laws regarding using a dialer to call businesses.

Howdy! Is this 100% accurate? Looking at the FCC website it seems that Business Cell Phones do fall under the DNC/ATDS rules, and that calling a business mobile device with an ATDS is considered a violation. I'm not a lawyer, but since this is a public forum I thought I'd put in my two cents.
(Please bear in mind that this is my interpretation of what I've read, not an expert opinion)

Back