Auto Dialer Texas

Dec 1, 2015

1. HoustonInsure

HoustonInsure Expert

State:
    Alabama
    Does anyone know the ropes regarding auto dialer in Texas? Any experienced agents?

2. pcbinsurance

pcbinsurance Guru

State:
    Florida
    Please be more clear. Is Auto Dialer in Texas a Company?

If not, why would a dialer in Texas be any different than an auto dialer in any other State?

Many agents here are experienced with the various auto dialers on the market. If you clarify your question, I'm sure they will respond.

3. HoustonInsure

HoustonInsure Expert

State:
    Alabama
    I understand it is illegal to call non call list people. How do i obtain a list or who to call. Auto dialer is not the name a a company, I am an insurance company looking into auto dialing phone calls for ACA to referr the general public to a web page

4. pcbinsurance

pcbinsurance Guru

State:
    Florida
    You can purchase a scrubbed list from a variety of vendors or you can obtain an SAN and scrub yourself. Do a search on this Forum and you will find at least a few people who can help you.

5. thomasm

thomasm Guru

State:
    Nebraska
    Texas is one of those states that have their own DNC list in addition to the Federal DNC. I think the list is $75 per quarter.

https://www.texasnocall.com/

thomasm, Dec 2, 2015
  6. pcbinsurance

pcbinsurance Guru

State:
    Florida
    I don't think that's a Texas State Govt. sanctioned site above. I see you can write that company at: TEXAS NO CALL, P.O. Box 313, E. Walpole, MA 02032

I would contact someone in Austin for guidance.

7. raphaels

raphaels New Member

State:
    Washington
    Howdy! Is this 100% accurate? Looking at the FCC website it seems that Business Cell Phones do fall under the DNC/ATDS rules, and that calling a business mobile device with an ATDS is considered a violation. I'm not a lawyer, but since this is a public forum I thought I'd put in my two cents.
    (Please bear in mind that this is my interpretation of what I've read, not an expert opinion)

raphaels, Jan 14, 2016