Auto dialer verses response card leads

If you are talking about a dialer that calls a 1000+ numbers a day and when the person answers a pre-recorded message comes on don't do it!!! I tried after a week of hang-ups and cussings not to mention a cop showing up at my door I sent it back. That was over a year ago and I am still waiting to get my money back. If u do then don't go through cheapautodialers.com, he is a crook!!!

If you are talking about a dialer that calls a 1000+ numbers a day and when the person answers a pre-recorded message comes on don't do it!!! I tried after a week of hang-ups and cussings not to mention a cop showing up at my door I sent it back.

If you would be kind enough to englighten us about what caused the cops to show up I think that would beneficial. That seems a bit drastic.

That was over a year ago and I am still waiting to get my money back. If u do then don't go through cheapautodialers.com, he is a crook!!!

In what ways are you dissastified with the services to refer to somebody as a crook?

As soon as I punched enter I wanted to take that crook statement back;) but the reason I am calling him a crook is because he has (or had) a 30 day money back guarantee and he was all smiles and how can I help you until he got my money then after about the third call to him because I needed technical advice he started to get short with me. I told him from the start that I was a computer *** and he assured me that he would be patient with me. After about a week of aggravation(I had 4 lines installed to call with)I boxed it up and sent it back.. He has yet to send me my money, I contacted him I contacted the Houston BBB and they have had other complaints on him also.

As far as the cop, when the dialer calls a residential home my # showed up on their caller id so they called the sheriff's dept. and they came to my office and let me know that this person was very upset and she was on a Do Not Call list. I assured him that it would NEVER happen again. That taught me to personally scrub each and every # that I dial.

As soon as I punched enter I wanted to take that crook statement back;) but the reason I am calling him a crook is because he has (or had) a 30 day money back guarantee and he was all smiles and how can I help you until he got my money then after about the third call to him because I needed technical advice he started to get short with me. I told him from the start that I was a computer *** and he assured me that he would be patient with me. After about a week of aggravation(I had 4 lines installed to call with)I boxed it up and sent it back.. He has yet to send me my money, I contacted him I contacted the Houston BBB and they have had other complaints on him also.

As far as the cop, when the dialer calls a residential home my # showed up on their caller id so they called the sheriff's dept. and they came to my office and let me know that this person was very upset and she was on a Do Not Call list. I assured him that it would NEVER happen again. That taught me to personally scrub each and every # that I dial.

Time to get judge judy involved!!!

Click on "Agent Resources" at the top of the thread and read the article.

There is no "easy" way to sell insurance. If there was then there wouldn't be huge numbers of agents who never make it to their second year in this business.

Personally, I think there are too many agents looking for, and spending too much money trying to find, an "easy" way to do it. It ain't there.

Get the cards, spend hours on the phone and sell one policy a day that stays on the books. You will make a lot of money doing that. You will also spend a lot of time.

John, how much did you spend on your auto dialer?

Latest posts

Back