Auto & Home Quote Engines for Already Built Websites.

runawaykinms

Expert
Hey Everyone,

I am thinking about starting in the insurance business and I am trying to get an idea for how much to budget to get up and running.

One thing I have not found much information on is Auto & Home Quote Engines. I am wondering:

1. What are the best quoting engines avaliable that I could integrate into my website.

and

2. How much do these cost?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

if your site allows you to create web forms (most do), perhaps it might work for you just to create your own quote forms.

this works for me, but it's not for everyone......

pros: -absolutely free (how's that for your budget?)
-can set in up so you can get their info in real time (just takes a cell phone w/ text and a separate gmail account)
-you can ask whatever questions you want, in any order you want (you don't have that freedom with quote templates), and can edit it whenever you want.
-with most web hosts, it's html illiterate friendly because you use design tools which are much simpler.

cons: -customer doesn't see premium prices with this method. the agent has to manually enter the quote info and then call/email with rates.
- need to have immediate access to the internet and be able to quickly run a quote most of the time. (customers will jump from quote site to quote site, so response time is very important just like real time leads)

Last edited:
Back