Automated E-Mail follow up software

Expat

Guru
1000 Post Club
I use internet leads and find that I am unable to contact at least 50% of them on the telephone. So I would like some information (preferably a site link) on a program that would automatically send an e-mail (Of my own creation) to these leads. Plus a follow up every week or so in order to get the procastinators

NB: I call the leads within 1 minute of receiving them.

not to go off topic but had a good talk with you last night....BTW I had BCBS email me my current commish. schedule.....I am doing better than I told you last nite....

First Year Rates

Effective Dates 5/1/04 through present

Selectemp 15%
PPO Select Choice 15%
Select Blue Advantage 10%

Select Saver 20%

PPO Select Basic 10%
Dental 10%
Blue Edge HSA 20%
PPO Select Value Care 20%
Foundation Care 10%

Renewal Rates

All policies 10%

I use internet leads and find that I am unable to contact at least 50% of them on the telephone. So I would like some information (preferably a site link) on a program that would automatically send an e-mail (Of my own creation) to these leads. Plus a follow up every week or so in order to get the procastinators

I know of one method thus far to accomplish something similar to what you want. 1) Use constant contact (or something similar) to send out automatic e-mails. You still have to upload the e-mail addresses though, but that can be done once a day and subsequent marketing campaigns can be set up.

I would love to find something that sends out automatic e-mails based off a particular e-mail address, but I have not come across anything yet. If you do find something, I would appreciate it if you could send it to me.

I know this is starting to sound like a broken record but that's what Activator by Mastermind does along with faxes and word doc. You can have it send anything you want or even combinations of all of them.

http://www.mastermindsoftware.com/

Latest posts

Back