Automated quotes and applications

newglarusman

Expert
Golden Rule has a nice "button" setup for automatic quotes and applications which the client can apply for directly via your own website, and you get the credit. What other indie friendly companies offer a similar set-up for all other life and health products?

A is for Aetna
A is also for Assurant
B is for Blue Cross
C is for Celtic. Coventry doesn't have an online app and probabl never will.

F is for Fortis
G is for Golden rule
H is for Humana . . . kind of . . .

K is for Kaiser Permanente

T is for Time. Oh wait, we have already covered them. Unless of course they have morphed into another new/old name.

Who did I miss?

A is for Aetna
A is also for Assurant
B is for Blue Cross
C is for Celtic. Coventry doesn't have an online app and probabl never will.

F is for Fortis
G is for Golden rule
H is for Humana . . . kind of . . .

K is for Kaiser Permanente

T is for Time. Oh wait, we have already covered them. Unless of course they have morphed into another new/old name.

Who did I miss?

World. You missed World and their crappy widget.

Thanks, but just to mention, Blue Cross requires one year of experience at least that is what their website says. I notice a lot of these are health companies, what about life companies, and in particular disability and keyman insurance. Key employee insurance.

Thanks, but just to mention, Blue Cross requires one year of experience at least that is what their website says. I notice a lot of these are health companies, what about life companies, and in particular disability and keyman insurance. Key employee insurance.

1. In my state, CA, you receive your Blue Cross website as soon as you're appointed. Write your first policy and then worry about a website.

2. Key man/employee Insurance is life or disability insurance. Just want to clarify that because your sentences are all over the place and imply keyman insurance as a product in itself.

3. Some non-med life companies have automated quotes/applications such as HSBC and Fidelity and there are no DI companies that I'm aware of where you can get quotes and apply online.

Each state is different for Coventry. The folks in GA can't find their butt with both hands. I am reasonably sure their computer system is made up of TRS-80's.

They have been promising a lot of things, including an online quote engine and online app for over a year.

Next quarter is their standard response . . .

Back