Avatar Leads Are Now Officially Illegal!

And I bet those who promote them don't care.

I pointed out years ago I thought they were illegal and got attacked on the forum. Now that I've been proven right I can count on my sixth finger how many people apologized.

Rick

I'm telling you, just use live telemarketers that speak very robotic.

They are just as good.

If you start the call with a live Telemarketers and get permission to go to the avatar you can still use them. If anyone is looking for these leads feel free to PM me

I've done really well from these. I don't rely on them 100% but the ROI is very high compared to others. These might be illegal now, but I'd bet 99% of people have no idea that these are now illegal.

Regarding off-shore calls...how could you prove off-shore vs. inside US?

Who knows? What I do know is that cold call telemarketing is getting tighter and tighter, and if it can be avoided I would stay away.

You can be sued now for calling any line that charges on a per minute basis (in some states). How are you suppose to scrub those numbers out?

We got away from cold calling almost three years ago. Its a large upfront cost to put the marketing infrastructure in place but our ROI is much better now calling on "real leads" instead of more man hours and cold calling.

Who knows? What I do know is that cold call telemarketing is getting tighter and tighter, and if it can be avoided I would stay away.

You can be sued now for calling any line that charges on a per minute basis (in some states). How are you suppose to scrub those numbers out?

We got away from cold calling almost three years ago. Its a large upfront cost to put the marketing infrastructure in place but our ROI is much better now calling on "real leads" instead of more man hours and cold calling.

Where are these leads coming from?

If you start the call with a live Telemarketers and get permission to go to the avatar you can still use them. If anyone is looking for these leads feel free to PM me

Do you mean "Press 1" leads?

Do you provide the recording of the entire phone call?

I would be leary of any pre-recorded messages being sent out at this point unless you had a clear opt-in.

----------

Who knows? What I do know is that cold call telemarketing is getting tighter

They are definitely tightening the rules. I think the problem was that many people were still robo-calling and trying to pass it off as "avatar" leads.

Are you 100% certain? I thought it read like you have to have "written" permission before using a soundboard.

Back