Avatar Leads Are Now Officially Illegal!

If all cold calls were local salespeople, I dont think we'd have so many laws/rules against calling. Its the call centers and 'rachel from cardholder services' that have ruined it for everyone.

If all cold calls were local salespeople, I dont think we'd have so many laws/rules against calling. Its the call centers and 'rachel from cardholder services' that have ruined it for everyone.

The cardmember services stuff is outright fraud.

I get calls everyday talking about business opportunities to make thousands of dollars in the first 14 days.

Every other day I get calls from insurance marketers.

It allows me to over buy airtime (to ensure I get enough leads) and sell any extra calls to my competitors.

Makes sense. Have you ever tried putting your name in the commercial to build trust and brand? Does it make a difference if so?

If you start the call with a live Telemarketers and get permission to go to the avatar you can still use them. If anyone is looking for these leads feel free to PM me

In one thread you are bashing a lead provider and in another thread you are a lead provider. Hmmmm. kettle seems to run a little black with you. But that is how the forum plays.

Back