Avatar Leads Are Now Officially Illegal!

And I bet those who promote them don't care.

I pointed out years ago I thought they were illegal and got attacked on the forum. Now that I've been proven right I can count on my sixth finger how many people apologized.

Rick

well it wasn't illegal until now..

What I find most amusing about this whole thing, is how it's illegal for businesses to cold call consumers on the DNC, use Robo-calls, avatar technology etc., but when it comes to politicians and charities, they have "carte blanche"!

And of course, the only reason why they (politicians) added charities to the mix, was to blur the lines and divert attention from off themselves and their blatant hypocrisy.

What I find most amusing about this whole thing, is how it's illegal for businesses to cold call consumers on the DNC, use Robo-calls, avatar technology etc., but when it comes to politicians and charities, they have "carte blanche"!

And of course, the only reason why they (politicians) added charities to the mix, was to blur the lines and divert attention from off themselves and their blatant hypocrisy.

I bought a refurbished telemarketing computer in 2006 to do "robocalls" for Final Expense. Worked great, and was a highly effective way for a small startup business with little capital to build a client base. I always scrubbed for DNC list, and always honored any request for a number to be removed. Followed the law to the letter! When robocalls became illegal I stopped calling. (In fact, I had stopped a few months earlier because my dated technology couldn't support the initial rule changes leading up to the final ban date.)

So, every time I get any call, live or recorded, that skirts the law (and since I'm on DNC, that's every call), I get irritated. But nothing irritates me as much as getting a political robocall from the same people who legislated me out!:1mad:

Back